Anotrher metric Martyr

Go down

Anotrher metric Martyr

Post  panultimo on Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:36 am

I have just read about Hackney Council's persecution of a woman stallholder, for selling fruit and veg in pounds and ounces instead of kilos.

I bet they feel really proud of themselves, another arch criminal caught bang to rights, and now with a criminal record as well, so anything she does in the future will be watched very closely.

Good old Labour eh?

Full story here: Full story here:
panultimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anotrher metric Martyr

Post  chewbacca on Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:57 am

panultimo wrote:I have just read about Hackney Council's persecution of a woman stallholder, for selling fruit and veg in pounds and ounces instead of kilos.

I bet they feel really proud of themselves, another arch criminal caught bang to rights, and now with a criminal record as well, so anything she does in the future will be watched very closely.

Good old Labour eh?

Full story here: Full story here:

This woman is a grandmother for f**ks sake, what is it with these left wing councils?

The only good that can come out of this, is that it will turn people even more against Labour than they are now...if that is possible. affraid
chewbacca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gingerlad on Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:17 am

I have just come back from a shopping trip to my local market, and every single fruit or veg stall down there is selling their goods this way, out of metal bowls, at 1 a bowl.

These councils that prosecute innocent people like that are behaving just like Nazis.

I think all the stallholdres should band together and whenever these Nazi thugs turn up, pelt them with rotten fruit and veg, in kilos of course, wouldn't want to get in trouble would they?
gingerlad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum