Hillary's Tears

Go down

Hillary's Tears

Post  Admin on Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:57 am

When I saw Hillary Clinton blubbing the other night on TV, I thought who the hell is going to be fooled by all that old hogwash?

Now I read that she has overtaken Senator Obama at the last minute, and I thought that American voters were a lot more astute than us in the UK.

What is wrong with people these days, a woman sheds a few tears and she is on the way to becoming the head of the most powerful nation in the world.

Hillary wasn't crying for America, she was crying at the thought of loosing a very lucrative career.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://page2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hillary's Tears

Post  redsunset on Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:52 am

Admin wrote:When I saw Hillary Clinton blubbing the other night on TV, I thought who the hell is going to be fooled by all that old hogwash?

Now I read that she has overtaken Senator Obama at the last minute, and I thought that American voters were a lot more astute than us in the UK.

What is wrong with people these days, a woman sheds a few tears and she is on the way to becoming the head of the most powerful nation in the world.

Hillary wasn't crying for America, she was crying at the thought of loosing a very lucrative career.

I just hope that the horrible Clinton woman doesn't get in. She is a female Blair, and you can't get much worse than that
redsunset

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gingerlad on Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:23 am

resdsunset you are right. I hated her before I ever knew anything about her, and now I have found out that she is a firece anti smoker as well, I just hope she gets beat in everything she does, the same as she wants to do with smokers.
gingerlad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down