WELCOME TO THE SMOKERS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uk Smoking protest, No choice No Vote

3 posters

Go down

Uk Smoking protest, No choice No Vote Empty Uk Smoking protest, No choice No Vote

Post  botswana7 Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:24 pm

With regard to Deposing the Mayor of London "No Choice No Vote campaign"

This campaign is not only for people in London but is aimed at the whole UK. Very Happy

I have 5000 business cards made up with the "No choice no vote" theme on them ready for distribution.

Initially I am looking for contacts in the London area or people who commute into London to hand some of these out as a start to the campaign. Please send PM if interested. These cards will be delivered free of charge.

Download website for ballot papers is under construction pending some minor mods, but you can visit to get theme. www.freewebs.com/botswana7

Regards B7 Very Happy

botswana7

http://www.freewebs.com/botswana7

Back to top Go down

Uk Smoking protest, No choice No Vote Empty Re: Uk Smoking protest, No choice No Vote

Post  Admin Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:06 am

botswana7 wrote:With regard to Deposing the Mayor of London "No Choice No Vote campaign"

This campaign is not only for people in London but is aimed at the whole UK. Very Happy

I have 5000 business cards made up with the "No choice no vote" theme on them ready for distribution.

Initially I am looking for contacts in the London area or people who commute into London to hand some of these out as a start to the campaign. Please send PM if interested. These cards will be delivered free of charge.

Download website for ballot papers is under construction pending some minor mods, but you can visit to get theme. www.freewebs.com/botswana7

Regards B7 Very Happy

Great idea Botswana,

I am going to make a few contacts and see if we can get this thing moving.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://page2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Uk Smoking protest, No choice No Vote Empty Re: Uk Smoking protest, No choice No Vote

Post  gingerlad Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:17 am

botswana7 wrote:With regard to Deposing the Mayor of London "No Choice No Vote campaign"

Regards B7 Very Happy

I don't quite see how the forthcoming elections for mayor of London can effect or overturn the ban?
gingerlad
gingerlad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down