Myth or Reality?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Myth or Reality?

Post  Admin on Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:36 am

We are led to believe that second smoke is the cause of lung cancer. I, and thousands of other people, including scientists, say that this is a complete lie.

What are your views, do you think it is a myth, or do you believe the government propaganda?
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://page2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Myth or Reality?

Post  numero-uno on Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:37 am

LIES _ LIES _ AND MORE LIES. That is all they keep telling us. My grandfather lived to 92 and he smoked all his life, and no one in his house caught cancer, and he had 5 children. It is all rubbish with no proof at all.
numero-uno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  panultimo on Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:31 am

I wouldnt believe this rotten government if they offered me £million quid to believe them.
panultimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gingerlad on Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:30 am

The trouble with most people, is that they are just not prepared to read anything for themselves. They are ignorant and believe anything they hear on TV.

Remember when they told us we were all going to be killed by mad cow's disease? I think the people now that believe all this government rubbish were definitely affected by mad cow's disease to their stupid brains.
gingerlad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Duncan McAlister on Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:48 pm

On passive smoking - the then First Minister of Scotland, Jack McConnell, claimed it killed 10,000 Scots a year

The English Health Minister, Patricia Hewitt, said it claimed the lives of 1,000 people in England a year.

So ten times the number of people die in a country a tenth of the size of England? Try again Labour, you lying shower of barstewards Evil or Very Mad

Duncan McAlister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  panultimo on Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:20 am

Duncan McAlister wrote:On passive smoking - the then First Minister of Scotland, Jack McConnell, claimed it killed 10,000 Scots a year

The English Health Minister, Patricia Hewitt, said it claimed the lives of 1,000 people in England a year.

So ten times the number of people die in a country a tenth of the size of England? Try again Labour, you lying shower of barstewards Evil or Very Mad

Hasn't it ever entered these dullards heads, that there are many things that cause cancer? They should try reading the figures put out by Cancer Research, which are reproduced on the front page here.
panultimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top