WELCOME TO THE SMOKERS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Youth will overturn this ban

2 posters

Go down

The Youth will overturn this ban Empty The Youth will overturn this ban

Post  Admin Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:30 am

I don't know why we bother to argue with ignoramuses who never read the real facts behind anything.

If we took notice of them, and their silly scaremongering stories, we would still not be eating eggs (remember that one?) No beef, because all our cattle would be dead or infected, along with the vast majority of us with them. Aids, what about that, remember a few years ago, by now, nearly all the world's population was going to be wiped out through aids, and that did include the UK I might add.

Think back, it has been practically everything you can think of, drinking wine was going to kill us, that is until a few months later when we were told that it would save all our lives. What about salt, that was going to wipe us all out as well wasn't it, until they decided how stupid that one was, and said it was actually good for us. Meat of any kind was a another positive killer, ask Mrs McCartney, she still thinks so. There are always cranks around to whip up these scaremongering stories, which are always, at some later date, disproved, but in the meantime, there are always the ignorant in our society who unfortunately believe in them.

It might take some time, but this ridiculous smoking ban with be amended, just as prohibition was the USA. People will only stand for these moaning old nannies for so long. I have noticed already, the young people have started having more to say on the subject, they are getting fed up with being pushed around by hard faced old biddies, who want to spoil their fun and enjoyment, and freedom to live their lives as they choose.

Believe me, it will be the youth of this country that will eventually force the law to be changed on this ban, they are the future, push them too much at your peril.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://page2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Youth will overturn this ban Empty Re: The Youth will overturn this ban

Post  panultimo Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:27 am

I agree with you, I am so fed up with people ordering us about.

I want to be free to live my life how I want to, not as others tell me
panultimo
panultimo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum