Good riddance to bad rubbish

Go down

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Post  Admin on Mon May 05, 2008 3:10 am

Gordon Brown hangs his head, quite rightly, in shame after the humiliating defeat last week in the local elections and the London Mayoral election.

He sat there on TV facing the cameras and said that he accepts responsibility for what happened, he went on to say that he is now going to look and listen more.

Big bloody deal, the man can't even get that right, the old saying, which if put into use, can and does work, is "Look, Listen, and Learn". Brown could never admit that he is ready to learn anything. This is both his, and New Labour's biggest fault, they think they are above everyone else, above the electorate, and certainly above ever being humiliated by admitting there is something "they" could possibly learn.

Livingstone made the same mistake and was ousted, and now it is looming up to be Brown's turn, and with him, New Labour, and I say, as I am sure millions of others do, good riddance to bad rubbish.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://page2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Good riddance to bad rubbish

Post  chewbacca on Tue May 06, 2008 7:38 am

Admin wrote:Gordon Brown hangs his head, quite rightly, in shame after the humiliating defeat last week in the local elections and the London Mayoral election.

He sat there on TV facing the cameras and said that he accepts responsibility for what happened, he went on to say that he is now going to look and listen more.

Big bloody deal, the man can't even get that right, the old saying, which if put into use, can and does work, is "Look, Listen, and Learn". Brown could never admit that he is ready to learn anything. This is both his, and New Labour's biggest fault, they think they are above everyone else, above the electorate, and certainly above ever being humiliated by admitting there is something "they" could possibly learn.

Livingstone made the same mistake and was ousted, and now it is looming up to be Brown's turn, and with him, New Labour, and I say, as I am sure millions of others do, good riddance to bad rubbish.

I think his actual words were "listen and Lead" wasn't they? Not that it makes much difference, because as we all know, Brown and Labour, never listen to anything or anyone, as for Brown leading, that is the biggest joke I've heard in a long time, that joker couldn't lead a dog round the park, let alone a political party.
chewbacca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  redsunset on Mon May 19, 2008 5:16 am

Well old come-back Brown, as he's now painting himself, is facing another by-election this week, and if his bigg toothy grin is anything to go by, his new girl on the block, Ms Dunwoody, will win it hands down.

With all their class ridden tricks I doubt it very much. I predict a big Tory win here.
redsunset

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down