WELCOME TO THE SMOKERS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holidays

5 posters

Go down

Holidays Empty Holidays

Post  puffer Sat May 17, 2008 5:54 am

Does anyone know of a site that shows uk holiday accommodation that allows smoking ??

The ban did not cover hotel bedrooms but most hotels seem to have banned it themselves as have many self-catering establishments. I would have thought a site dedicated to holidays for smokers but have been set up by know as those that do allow smoking would be so popular.

puffer

Back to top Go down

Holidays Empty Re: Holidays

Post  Admin Sat May 17, 2008 10:33 am

puffer wrote:Does anyone know of a site that shows uk holiday accommodation that allows smoking ??

The ban did not cover hotel bedrooms but most hotels seem to have banned it themselves as have many self-catering establishments. I would have thought a site dedicated to holidays for smokers but have been set up by know as those that do allow smoking would be so popular.

Hello Puffer, welcome to this site. I do not personally know any UK holiday accomodation that allows smoking, but I do run a Spanish holiday site, letting out properties in southern spain.

Not only can you smoke in 99% of the properties, but you can also smoke in nearlly all the bars and restaurants, and cigarettes are so much cheaper then here in the UK. Have a look at my site http://www.realspain.net If you see anything that takes your fancy just let me know and I will also give you, or any other smoker, a discount.

I cannot say how much the discount would be because it depends on each individual property, and what time of year you inend going. Let me know if you need any other information.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://page2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Draper Mon May 19, 2008 6:04 am

I have been to that part of Spain, Puffer, and I can confirm that is not only beautiful, but as Admin says, the cigarettes and cigars are cheap and you can smoke freely, almost everywhere. I can't wait to go back there.
Don Draper
Don Draper

Back to top Go down

Holidays Empty Smoking holidays

Post  puffer Sun May 25, 2008 4:50 am

Many thanks for the information however my Father cannot travel by air due to an ear problem so we have to stay nearer to home. I will pass the information however to friends who do love Spain.

Puffer

puffer

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:08 am

puffer wrote:Many thanks for the information however my Father cannot travel by air due to an ear problem so we have to stay nearer to home. I will pass the information however to friends who do love Spain.

Puffer

Sorry for delay in answering you Puffer, but I have been in Spain and only just returned. It's a shame your father cannot travel by air, but you could consider ferry and driving you know. I know quite a number of people who do it this way.

To be in Spain and live a normal life for a few weeks is unbelievable, but I must admit it does make you feel so sad when you return to this country. Even the gloomy old Brits who normally wave their hands about and constantly complain here, just sit back and accept us normal people whilst in Spain. I never went to one bar or restaurant which didn't allow smoking, and believe me, almost everyone smokes there, and they are much happier and healthier people than we have here in the UK.

Sometimes I wish I never went there because I always feel so misserable when I come back to Gloomsville Britain again.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://page2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  redsunset Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:20 am

Admin, it sounds absolutely marvellous, I wish I was there right now, but I have already booked to go to Italy next month.
redsunset
redsunset

Back to top Go down

Holidays Empty Hotel ban

Post  elec-cigs Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:31 am

If you try an electric cigarette, you can stay where ever you want, they are not effected by the ban.
You get the same sensations and nocotine, but none of the harmfull drugs, so no cancer risk. The smoke effect is actually water vapour. There is no smell so hotel room will not smell afterwards. Also great for car smoking regarding smell.
look them up at www.elec-cigs.co.uk

elec-cigs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum