WELCOME TO THE SMOKERS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHO HAS THE WORST MEMORY?

3 posters

Go down

WHO HAS THE WORST MEMORY? Empty WHO HAS THE WORST MEMORY?

Post  Don Draper Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:08 am

I have just read the biggest load of old tosh I have seen for ages. Some dick-brained morons have now come up with the illuminating fact that smokers now have worst memories than non smokers.

These brainless wonders seem to have forgotton completely, that nearly all the most famous and best writers in history, have all been smokers.

Read the crap here. http://lifestyle.aol.co.uk/smokers-have-worst-memories/article/20080609161409990012
Don Draper
Don Draper

Back to top Go down

WHO HAS THE WORST MEMORY? Empty Re: WHO HAS THE WORST MEMORY?

Post  redsunset Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:16 am

Don Draper wrote:I have just read the biggest load of old tosh I have seen for ages. Some dick-brained morons have now come up with the illuminating fact that smokers now have worst memories than non smokers.

These brainless wonders seem to have forgotton completely, that nearly all the most famous and best writers in history, have all been smokers.

Read the crap here. http://lifestyle.aol.co.uk/smokers-have-worst-memories/article/20080609161409990012

They can't even remember who has the best memories, and thay have the cheek to come up with this rubbish, and also today we see that we can also go deaf by smoking. What is wrong with these people?

The only thing I can think of, is that not smoking must cause complete madness.
redsunset
redsunset

Back to top Go down

Post  panultimo Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:08 am

They are really grasping at straws now. The only people who would believe this type of rubbish are not elligable to vote anyway are they? I am talking about people in mental institutions, and young children........No, I take that back about the children, they have more common sense that to believe crap like this.
panultimo
panultimo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum