WELCOME TO THE SMOKERS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A CIGAR & A MEAL

+3
trueone
Don Draper
redsunset
7 posters

Go down

A CIGAR & A MEAL Empty A CIGAR & A MEAL

Post  redsunset Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:26 am

Excellent front page article Peter.

I too am fed up with hearing about these wimps who can't stand the smell of smoke while they are eating.

As you say, hard bloody luck!
redsunset
redsunset

Back to top Go down

A CIGAR & A MEAL Empty Re: A CIGAR & A MEAL

Post  Don Draper Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:33 am

Hooray, at last I can post again on here. I was beginning to think the site had finished.

I agree with both Peter and redsunset. these wishy washy people make me sick the way they wave their fat little hands about whenever anyone smokes near them.

By the way Peter, did you post this on the Taking Liberties site this morning? One minute I thought I saw it and the next minute it was gone?
Don Draper
Don Draper

Back to top Go down

Post  redsunset Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:38 am

Don Draper wrote:
By the way Peter, did you post this on the Taking Liberties site this morning? One minute I thought I saw it and the next minute it was gone?

Yes, I saw it there as well. I was just about to answer it when it disappeared. I think Simon Clarke is really talking liberties when he starts doing things like that. Razz Razz Razz
redsunset
redsunset

Back to top Go down

Post  trueone Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:07 am

Don Draper wrote:Hooray, at last I can post again on here. I was beginning to think the site had finished.

I agree with both Peter and redsunset. these wishy washy people make me sick the way they wave their fat little hands about whenever anyone smokes near them.

As you say Don, nice to be able to post here once again. Like you I did enjoy the article on the front page but I am afraid I don't know this Taking Liberties site you mention? When I tried googling it, it came up as a movie or a site which seems like it is down?
trueone
trueone

Back to top Go down

Post  panultimo Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:26 am

redsunset wrote:Excellent front page article Peter.

I too am fed up with hearing about these wimps who can't stand the smell of smoke while they are eating.

I hate them. Even so called friends have now started it. People we have known for years, now say we cannot smoke at their dinner table. You know what I say to them? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
panultimo
panultimo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:53 am

I am pleased you all seemed to have liked the article.

I would also like to apologise for the long delay in getting this forum up and running again, so please keep your posts coming and introduce as many new friends as possible, we certainly need them if ever we are going to do anything about this ban.

As for Simon deleting my post, over on the Taking Liberties blog, I must admit to being a little put out by that, as I was only answering another poster. I do think a little note would have been more to the point, but that is his prerogative. Personally I have never deleted anyone's post from here, and never would unless they use expletives of course.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://page2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gingerlad Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:22 am

redsunset wrote:Excellent front page article Peter.

Whenever I eat outside at a pub or restaurant which has an outdoor area, I make bloody sure that I blow my smoke towards the obvious antis out there. I can't stand the idiots.
gingerlad
gingerlad

Back to top Go down

Post  redsunset Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:36 am

gingerlad wrote:
Whenever I eat outside at a pub or restaurant which has an outdoor area, I make bloody sure that I blow my smoke towards the obvious antis out there. I can't stand the idiots.

I do the same when standing outside a pub. Give it to them hard, right in their misserable faces.
redsunset
redsunset

Back to top Go down

A CIGAR & A MEAL Empty Piss them of even more

Post  elec-cigs Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:15 am

Get an elec-cigs and smoke inside and really start something.
The electric cigarette gives you the nicotine you crave but is not affected by the ban. When you smoke inside and they come over, you can delight at blowing the vapour into their face.
Enjoy yourself
You can get them at
www.elec-cigs.c.uk

elec-cigs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum