WELCOME TO THE SMOKERS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smoke get's up her nose

2 posters

Go down

Smoke get's up her nose Empty Smoke get's up her nose

Post  Admin Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:16 am

The ghastly, dyed haired, Caroline Flint, who was the Labour minister responsible for regulating the smoking ban in the UK, has now been caught out by her own nanny regulations. Or has she, for coal black haired, Ms Flint, has now decided that she wants a new office in the Commons, because of the "smoker's area" which has been designated outside her office window,

Poor woman, the smoke seems to seep right through her office window and is choking her, I know I would like to.

So, it's all right for her to cause people misery and suffering by forcing them outside into the cold, but now she claims to feel the effects, they must be moved on.

Firstly, it is impossible for her to smell the glorious smell of tobacco through a sealed window, and secondly, why does she think that she is a special case, what about the thousands, if not millions, of other people who have to see, and possibly smell smokers outside their premises because of old Flinty?

There is an old saying, which says, 'if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen'. Maybe in Flint's case that should be rewritten to 'if you can't stand the smoke, get out of this effing country'
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://page2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Smoke get's up her nose Empty Re: Smoke get's up her nose

Post  robin Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:21 pm

I smoke inside the workshop at work as after all we do have 11 Litre Diesel engines running for hours at a time there with no exhaust extraction, smoking a danger to others?, I think not in my case!

what fecking Hypocrites this Government are!

robin

Back to top Go down