WELCOME TO THE SMOKERS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RED KEN AGAIN

3 posters

Go down

RED KEN AGAIN Empty RED KEN AGAIN

Post  trueone Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:16 am

I dread switching the 6pm news onto my TV now. Every blinking night that awful bloody, Livingstone man is there, with his whining voice, and his no godd bunch of mates, constantly conning us Londoners out of what little is left of our money after Brown and his cohorts have finished with it.

His latest wheeze, if you haven't already heard about it, is to charge haulage companies £200 to bring their vehicles into London. Oh, you can get out of it, newt faced Ken tells us, simply by spending an absolute fortune on your vehicles to bring them up to date.

Firstly, how many companies have this much money? It isn't like he is talking about one vehicle here, one company could own hundreds, which will make it financially impossible to fullfill this madman's dreams.

Secondly, I would like to know how much toxic emmissions his massive fleet of bendy busses belch out every day, and is he doing anything about them? I bet he is not.
trueone
trueone

Back to top Go down

RED KEN AGAIN Empty Re: RED KEN AGAIN

Post  panultimo Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:07 am

trueone wrote:I dread switching the 6pm news onto my TV now. Every blinking night that awful bloody, Livingstone man is there, with his whining voice, and his no godd bunch of mates, constantly conning us Londoners out of what little is left of our money after Brown and his cohorts have finished with it.

His latest wheeze, if you haven't already heard about it, is to charge haulage companies £200 to bring their vehicles into London. Oh, you can get out of it, newt faced Ken tells us, simply by spending an absolute fortune on your vehicles to bring them up to date.

Firstly, how many companies have this much money? It isn't like he is talking about one vehicle here, one company could own hundreds, which will make it financially impossible to fullfill this madman's dreams.

Secondly, I would like to know how much toxic emmissions his massive fleet of bendy busses belch out every day, and is he doing anything about them? I bet he is not.

All that red drip is doing all day, is protecting his henchmen from getting their collars felt from the local gendarmerie.

Teflon Ken might think he is invincable, but he's going to be in for a big surprise when voting day comes around.
panultimo
panultimo

Back to top Go down

Post  redsunset Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:06 am

Now he's upt the anti to £25 for what he calls "gas guzzlers". Doesn't this creepy drip realise that firstly these cars pay more in taxes on fuel than other vehicles, and secondly, that the majority of them are owned by "ordinary" people, who cannot afford to just change their cars like Red Ken and his rich mates can.

Look round any of the council estates in London, you will see more old Jeeps and 4 wheel drives than other vehicles, and the reason for this, is because they are relatively cheap, and good value for money, especially for large families.

Idiotic Ken is, as usual, targetting the wrong people. He thinks he is targetting the rich when in fact he is targetting the poor with this new tax.

I propose that all owners of 4 wheel drives in London, should form a group and block London, for one day every week.
redsunset
redsunset

Back to top Go down

Post  panultimo Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:05 am

Let us all just pray that Boris ousts this red devil and London can once again hold its head up as the proud city it used to be before that red clown got in.
panultimo
panultimo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum