WELCOME TO THE SMOKERS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LABOUR BASTARDS

4 posters

Go down

LABOUR BASTARDS Empty LABOUR BASTARDS

Post  panultimo Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:27 am

Can you believe the audacity of Gordon Brown, the so called leader of New Labour, our so called Prime Minister?
Brown and his lying bunch of hypocritical crooks, promised us, the British people, a referendum on the European Union's controversial Lisbon Treaty. And yesterday, this grinning buffoon, and his motley crew, voted to deny us this promise.
During the 2005 general election campaign, the Government deflected any serious debate on the EU constitution by insisting the issue would be discussed fully during the referendum it had promised in its manifesto.

Brown and New Labour, are very good at promising things when it suits them. They are not good, however, at keeping those promisees. In fact they are absolutely disastrous.

What is wrong with this Nation? We accept everything this lying bunch of crooks throw at us. I am fed up with taming my words down to suit the PC brigade. Brown and his cohorts have lied to us, and that is a fact.
Why should we accept anything more from this unelected moron, who's main purpose in life seems to be to sell us, the British people, down the river?

We did not vote for Brown to lead us, and we certainly didn't vote for that bunch of unelected crooks in Brussels to lead us either.

According to polls, between 80 and 95% of the British people wanted a referendum on the Lisbon Treaty, so what does this man, who supposedly works for us do? He laughs in our faces, and tells his tame bunch of morons to vote against our wishes.

We now need, more than ever, a strong opposition to Brown and New Labour. We need a party which will do what opposition is supposed to be about, and that is to oppose this bunch of yobs who are ruining our way of life.
I have always voted Conservative, but unless the Conservatives give us a definite promise to overturn much of what this disastrous Government have done over the last decade, including the promised referendum, I for one, will not be voting for them, and I suspect, that millions more will follow suit.
panultimo
panultimo

Back to top Go down

LABOUR BASTARDS Empty Labour B*st**ds

Post  botswana7 Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:07 pm

Yes, there is nothing democratic about the Labour party they are not listening to the people at all and are breaking their promises / maifesto pledges, referendum, smoking ban to name 2.

They also seem very good at giving us what we do not want.
Wars
HIPS.
Twice weekly rubbish collections.
Smoking bans.
Road pricing.
ID cards.
Shutting down our Hospitals.
New dental charges.
Could go on and on:-

And all from a PM that has never been elected by the people. Twisted Evil

I do not know who to vote for they certainly do not represent the people.

Regards B7 Mad

www.freewebs.com/botswana7

botswana7

http://www.freewebs.com/botswana7

Back to top Go down

LABOUR BASTARDS Empty Re: LABOUR BASTARDS

Post  helend498 Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:37 pm

Let's list their broken manifesto promises - I know of 3, I'm sure there's many more:
Exemption to smoking ban in private members clubs and pubs not serving food
Commitment to end of mixed-sex hospital wards
Definite referdenum on EU Constitution (re-named EU Treaty)

I will place their next manifesto in the bin as I won't trust a word of it. At the end of the day, trust in HMG is paramount whether you agree/disagree with their decisions. This government even voted AGAINST their manifesto pledges

helend498

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:03 am

helend498 wrote:Let's list their broken manifesto promises - I know of 3, I'm sure there's many more:
Exemption to smoking ban in private members clubs and pubs not serving food
Commitment to end of mixed-sex hospital wards
Definite referdenum on EU Constitution (re-named EU Treaty)

I will place their next manifesto in the bin as I won't trust a word of it. At the end of the day, trust in HMG is paramount whether you agree/disagree with their decisions. This government even voted AGAINST their manifesto pledges

Helen, you say you will place their next manifesto in the bin. Surely this is where they dug it up from in the first place?

They have made so many promises, which have since been broken, that it is almost impossible to remember or list them all.

I suppose we could google them, but as there are so many, it would take hours, possibly days, or even weeks, and I am not prepared to do that, are you?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://page2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  helend498 Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:49 pm

Admin wrote:
Helen, you say you will place their next manifesto in the bin. Surely this is where they dug it up from in the first place?

They have made so many promises, which have since been broken, that it is almost impossible to remember or list them all.

I suppose we could google them, but as there are so many, it would take hours, possibly days, or even weeks, and I am not prepared to do that, are you?

If that's what it takes to get the brainwashed out of the disaster that's looming, then it needs to be done.
There's elections coming up soon and I can't see anyone doing anything about anything. Everyone's moaning, do something before the bubble pops

helend498

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down