WELCOME TO THE SMOKERS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EU wipes England off the map

3 posters

Go down

EU wipes England off the map Empty EU wipes England off the map

Post  Admin Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:30 am

The Tories have issued a St George's Day rallying cry against plans by Brussels to "wipe England off the map" and create a United Europe.

What next are these traitors to our country going to foist onto us? A spokesman for the Department for Communities and Local Government insisted: "It has nothing to do with altering names on maps.

"It is about support for business, helping boost employment and turning around deprived areas... helping firms in Kent do business with people in Northern France or promoting joint tourism initiatives between different countries."

Yes, of course, we believe you, and John Prescott has Bulimia.

Read article here. Http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=561342&in_page_id=1770
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://page2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

EU wipes England off the map Empty Re: EU wipes England off the map

Post  bumblebee Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:34 am

This is dangerous. It is on par with Hitler invading Poland and his plans on taking over Europe.

They must be stopped somehow. I want our country to be called Great Britain, and England to remain England. I don't want to live in the "Manche Region" I am English and proud of it. My father and grandfather fought for this country, they didn't fight for the f*****g Manche Region.
bumblebee
bumblebee

Back to top Go down

Post  panultimo Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:12 am

I agree, who the hell voted for a bunch of idiots in Europe, I certainly didn't?

Gordon U-Turn Brown didn't even give us the referendum he promissed us, because he knows damn well that hardly anyone in this country wants to be bossed about by that unelected mob in Brussels.

The Tories must stand up for us on this, what is their stance, does anybody know?
panultimo
panultimo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum